I love the smell of Lemongrass – it brings back memories of living in Thailand where I grew Lemongrass in the garden and it was a regular feature in food. Perhaps this is why I like BioD Toilet Cleaner so much. Well, that is one reason anyway.
Other reasons include:-
- It does a great job in cleaning the loo and making it sparkle
- It does NOT result in a chlorine chemical fug in the bathroom
- It does NOT result in aquatic pollution
- It is totally biodegradable
- It CAN be used with cess pits, septic tanks and soakaways without killing any of the useful bugs & bacteria that these rely on.
In fact all it contains is: Acetic Acid, Aqua, Citric Acid, Coconut Oil derived Detergent, Corn Sugar Gum, Vegetable Glycerine, Lemongrass Oil.
Have you tried it yet?