If you are finding that a traditional job is not meeting your life needs, then please click on the picture to watch our presentation and see if Wikaniko is the answer to your prayers. It was mine.
- It met my ethical and environmental requirements.
- It allows me to work and be a full time mum to 2 kids, though my eldest is now at school. I am home after school and throughout the holidays.
- I am making a difference to our home environment – it is healthier for us and better for the natural environment around us.
- My children are very aware of what I do and learn with and from me when we work together.
- I am saving on products we use.
In addition, I am earning and have the potential to earn a lot more. I have the support of a fabulous HO and other distributors around the country. I am helping others to lead healthier lives by making simple changes to the products they use everyday. I get to meet new people – often ones’ I would never otherwise meet, which is lovely. I make new friends on-line and in real life through my business.
So, it affects my whole life in a good way.
If you like what you see and would like more information, please get in touch.